What is SEO and how does it work?
You must understand the importance of SEO to rank a website. What is SEO and how does it works, what are the methods, or what to do and not to do to rank your page, everything will be shown according to the article. But before that, you need to know the definition of SEO.
What is SEO?
- Identify relevant keywords with good search traffic potential;
- Create high-quality, useful content and optimize it well for search engines and users.
- Getting good backlinks, including relevant links from high-quality sites.
- Criterion the results
Core Elements: Search Engine Optimization
To understand what is SEO and how does it works, you must first learn about its three main components. We can divide SEO into three main components or pillars. You need to be familiar with these and work regularly:
1. Technical SEO
2. On-page SEO
3. Off-page SEO
How does SEO work?
Step 1: Crawling
Step 2: Indexing
- Similarity: If the content of the said webpage is considered to be similar to any other page.
- Spamming: If its content is considered low value or spammy.
- Not crawled: Pages that are not crawled will not be indexed.
- Internal linking: If the webpage or domain lacks inbound links.
Step 3: Ranking
- Keyword Presence- Whether keywords or synonyms are mentioned on the page, in the title tag, or in the meta description.
- Loading Speed- Depending on how fast the web page loads.
- Responsive- Whether the webpage is mobile-tab friendly.
- Website Reputation- Considering the web page and how reputable the website is for the topic being researched.
What is SEO and How does it Works: Search Types
Differences: Paid and Organic search
5. Click sharing of traffic
Similarities: Paid and Organic search
1. Keyword research
2. Landing page
Types of SEO Strategies
Some of SEO Tools to Use
The following SEO tools can help you to grow your website: