What is Sendinblue Email Marketing service?
Sendinblue Email Marketing Platform is currently one of the fastest-growing marketing automation companies. The company, which started in 2007, still has a list of the best in its 15 years.
- Customizable dashboard to focus on important issues
- Easy list management
- Email segmentation
- User-friendly automation workflow
- Transactional email.
- In SMS campaigns and built-in live chat.
- Multilingual support.
Read also: Complete Sendinblue Guidelines & Review
What is Mailchimp for Email Marketing?
If you know anything about digital marketing or email marketing, I can say for sure that you must have heard of Mailchimp for email marketing software. Mailchimp is the oldest and market leader in email marketing and automation services.
- Drug-Drop Template Editor
- Huge integration library
- Insightful analysis and reporting (including sales conversion data)
Read also: Complete Mailchimp Guidelines & Review
Sendinblue vs Mailchimp feature comparison
If comparing Sendinblue vs Mailchimp features can be seen both are great email marketing platforms with similar feature sets. But when you research it in-depth, you can find more differences.
1. Sendblue vs Mailchimp: Design & template
- Sendinblue: When you create a free account at SandinBlue, you will find over 60 well-designed and fully responsive email templates. If you want more freedom, try its paid plans.
- Mailchimp: Mailchimp similarly offers 100+ readymade email templates and layouts for your newsletter. In free plans, you can preview only by device, but with payment plans, you can also preview via email client.
2. Sendblue vs Mailchimp: List Management
3. Landing Page & Opt-in Forms
7. Transactional Email
8. Reports & Analytics
Sendinblue’s reporting suite includes all the necessary key insights and Google Analytics integration for customers. But the downside is that it lacks social and conversion data. This can be a problem for many businesses, especially for large companies.
9. Customer Support
- Language support: English, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese and German are supported in Sandinblue but only English is available in Mailchimp.
- Live chat: Sendinblue does not have live chat facility. MailChimp, on the other hand, has 24/7 live chat support for future plans, including Essentials.
- Email Support: Every Sendinblu plan has email support, but MailChimp only has 24/7 email support for later plans, including Essentials.
- Phone support: Free and light plan on Sendinblu for the first 60 days and always get phone support on subsequent plans. But in Mailchimp you will get the phone support facility only in premium plan, not in other plan.
10. Other Features
- High-Volume Sending: Sendinblue uses dedicated IP address for high-volume email sending, while MailChimp uses their own ISPs to send millions of emails at once.
- Multi-user account: In case of Sendinblue, maximum 10 multi-user accounts are acceptable in only premium plan. On the other hand MailChimp accepts 1 for free plan, 3 for Essential plan, 5 for Standard and unlimited multi-user accounts on premium plan.
- Dashboard: Sendinblue’s dashboard can be customized, but MailChimp’s one is fixed.
- Integration: Sendinblue has 50+ integrations, while MailChimp has more than 254 integrations.
- CRM: Both Sendinblue and Mailchimp have CRM.
- A/B testing: A/B testing is available on all plans, including Sendinblue’s free plan. On the other hand, MailChimp’s free plan does not have this feature, other plans do.
- SMS Campaign: SMS campaign can be done on Sendinblue, but this feature is missing in MailChimp.
- Retargeting: Retargeting feature is available in both the services.
- Chat: Sendinblue has built-in customizable chat solution, but not in MailChimp.
- Ads: Sendinblue can only track Facebook ads creation, lead generation, and performance tracking. On the other hand, MailChimp has Facebook ads as well as Google and Instagram ads.
- Social Media: Sendinblue can only share ads and email campaigns on social media. MailChimp, on the other hand, can publish and schedule posts with ads and sharing.
Pricing: Sendinblue vs Mailchimp
Sendinblue vs Mailchimp: When to choose sendinblue?
After researching more deeply the differences between the two email marketing platforms, I mentioned three reasons why you might choose Sandinblue as a MailChimp alternative.
1. When you need a transactional email.
2. When your budget is low but you want the best features.
3. When your business is Europe based.
Sendinblue vs Mailchimp: When to choose Mailchimp?
Compared to Sendinblue vs Mailchimp, let’s see why you would choose Mailchimp. Here are three main reasons to choose Mailchimp over Sendinblue as your email marketing tool.
1. When you want more in-depth analysis
- You can track all sales information from one email.
- Identify which of your subscribers opened the campaigned email, which subscribers clicked the link after opening, then which subscribers purchased and see what they purchased.
- Guess how much you’ve earned by looking at your campaign ROI.
2. When you want performance and reliability.
3. When you want more native integration
Final Result: Sendinblue vs Mailchimp Comparison
So far you have seen the comparative competition between Sendinlue vs Mailchimp. There will be some bad aspects of each platform, but there will also be some very good aspects. We have to choose the best considering everything.