How to choose an email marketing platform: Basic to Advance
Nonetheless, within a dozen email marketing platforms, keep reading if you want to know how to choose an email marketing platform that is the best and improve for your business.
Besides, you’ll be able to choose our recommended email marketing solutions if you wish, and of course, go to the next step to find out the key points you should consider when taking them.
Basic: How to choose an email marketing platform
Here are some features that will meet your basic needs. The following features may be the basic answer to how to choose an email marketing platform. Even the free version offers these basic features You have to understand that without these ‘basic’ features an email marketing platform is of no importance.
1. Basic List Splitting
2. Email Template
3. Drag-drop Email Creator
4. Email schedule
5. Easy Automation
6. Basic Email Metrics
7. Communication management
Advance: How to choose an Email Marketing Platform
If you’ve started email marketing, you’ve probably just used a tool with fundamental features that you got for free. But when you are an advanced marketer and willing to invest in an email marketing platform, you don’t have to worry about what you need today. And essential features alone are not enough for you.
1. Advanced automation
2. Increased Personalization
3. E-Commerce Functionality
4. A/B testing and Powerful Statistics
5. SMS and Push Messaging Features
Choosing the Best Email Marketing Platform
We have discussed in detail how to choose an email marketing platform and what features to consider. As we mentioned earlier, you will find many email marketing platforms to choose from.
4. Constant Contact
5. Active Camaign
9. Campaign Monitor
5 tips on How to Choose an Email Marketing Platform
If you choose an email marketing platform according to our advice then you can run your business the way you want.
- Assess Your Needs: What Are Your Email Marketing Goals? What do you need? What do you do with the system?
- Focus on features: First of all, look at the features you need to reach your goals, not just the price. Also, pay attention to two or three key features that are very much needed.
- Start with a free trial: This time you identify a platform that has the features you need and are offered a free trial to test it.
- Ask for a demo: More progressive CRM systems often invite users to take a demo of how their product functions. If you are satisfied with the free trial, request a demo so that you can learn how your particular platform can assist you.
- Try a monthly package: I don’t know if it’s okay to take an annual plan first. But if you take a monthly plan early, it definitely will be best.